hit counter
Unique Visitors

27 December 2008

Bad Movies

In my last few days, all the movies I saw can be catalogued as crap.
For a start, "Eagle Eye" it's really nothing what it seems. After saw the movie trailer I was overwhelmed but now... what a piece of crap.

Then Pulse 2 and 3. After having seen "Pulse" at the cinema I prayed to the lord and said that I would never see a crappy movie like that in theatres again but now that I saw the two sequels in DVD I can honestly swear that I will never see another Pulse sequel ever again.

Finally, "Disaster Movie". The biggest movie crap in the last years of cinema. Honestly, this movie don't worth a cent. Not only the producers tried to include an enormous ridicule amount of jokes about other movies that doesn't make any sense together but also the actors are so bad that after seeing this movie we start think that Lindsay Lohan is really a good actress.
Turns out this movie ends to be a really disaster in cinema history.

Perhaps I'm in a bad movie phase.

Labels: